I've been meaning to catch up on our blog, and kept getting busy with stuff and, obviously didn't make this a priority (thanks, Facebook!). Now I'm paying for it, because now I have over 6 months of big events to catch up on. :) I will mostly be posting pictures & trying to keep the words to a minimum. Looking back at pictures from September 'til now, I'm amazed at how much my kids have grown up, and how at one point, my hair was actually kinda long! (I wish I realized it before I decided I couldn't stand it anymore.)
These are pics from the pumpkin patch that we have come to know & love. It's called Bi-Zi Farms, and we live pretty close to it now--just a couple miles away (far enough that we don't smell the animals). :)
In the following video, Jeremy & Drisan were on cloud 9! Andra kept carrying the bucket & tried making a "corn sandcastle". Unfortunately, it didn't turn out. ;)
I'm still finding corn just inside our laundry room & in the garage!
Thanks for catching up! It's been a while! :) (Although I can't talk, I still have to update from Christmas on).
ReplyDelete