Sunday, May 2, 2010

Halloween and Thanksgiving

Andra enjoyed carving pumpkins with Jeremy....

concentrating very hard


happy with the outcome...

...not so happy



There...this is a better, happier picture. Pretty sure he had a piece of candy in his mouth.


After telling me throughout the year that she wanted to be a purple carebear and a last-minute trip to the Disney store (hence the Ariel jewelry & Nemo costume), Andra decided to be a mermaid for Halloween.
And Jeremy & I went as the "Black-Eyed Peas" (Thanks Stacey & Nate for the idea!)


One of our "switch drivers" stops on our way to Idaho for Thanksgiving
One of my sisters got all the neices shirts & sunglasses
which they love(d)!!! They paraded through-out Grandma & Grandpa's house, and divided into "families" (colors) and said, "No boys allowed in THIS family!" :)
Our family pictures at Thanksgiving


3 comments:

  1. love the halloween costumes...especially you and jeremy's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for blogs! I loved that nemo costume when I first saw it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are updating! It is fun to see pictures of the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete