Sunday, August 16, 2009

Portland, OR Zoo

First things first....Thanks for the many reminders that I need to update my blog! It's never on my mind. hahahahaa. yeah right. Really, I'm grateful when people remind me to update--that means they're actually looking at it & I'm not just wasting my time. :D

Anyway...

Some Boise friends were in town & stayed with us a few days (too few, if you ask me), one of which we ended up at the Oregon Zoo.

Andra in 1 of the caves

Drisan being careful not to wake up such a big bear!

Andra & Hunter playing "Ring Around the Rosy"

After we got home & ate some pizza, we all ended up playing in the cul-de-sac with the neighbors...a common occurance on nice days/nights.

Halle (a.k.a. Cinderella) & Andra riding in their "coach"

Then off to bed we go.

1 comment:

  1. super cute pics! i still need to update my blog for june and july.. when i do i will post some pics from our visit! its always fun to check out your blog and see what you're up to! we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete