So at the end of my last post, I said there'd be 3 birthdays & 1 funeral. That turned into 2 funerals, unfortunately. We have also bought & moved into our first house. So instead of doing a HUGE long post covering everything, I'll break it up into smaller posts. With that said, let's begin....
Funeral Number One: My Aunt LaRene Neeley passed away the beginning of March. She was diagnosed with cancer & given 4-6 months to live. She surprised us all & was in great spirits and was with us for about a year and a half. That's the kind of person she was....a strong, high-spirited person. I always looked forward to seeing her. She was one of my favorite aunts, and it still seems weird to me that she's moved on from this life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see pictures of the new house. Sorry to hear about your two losses.
ReplyDeleteThe birthday bashes all looked like a ton of fun!
Makes me a little sad that we have another 4 months before another birthday ;)