Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Andra Turned 3!!!

Andra's birthday party was 5 days later...March 24th! I attempted to make a round, layered cake but messed it up pretty bad. I called Jeremy up & asked him to pick up a cake. And since we were already "caked out", I tossed the ugly one. Here are a few pics from her party:
Tess & Christie gave Andra these "accessories"...even the nails.
(MUCH better-looking cake than the one I attempted to make)
1 of the kids blew the candles out before Andra did. Needless to say, she was devestated & throught the world had ended. We re-lit them.
Presents, Presents, Presents!

What a BIG girl!!!


I've decided in the future, Jeremy, Andra, & Drisan don't all get cake for their birthdays. They each get to choose a different dessert. 3 cakes in 1 week is a little much. What fun times, though!


Happy Birthday, Monkey Moo! You are getting SO big & way too smart!



No comments:

Post a Comment