The other night I asked Andra to keep Drisan happy while I made dinner (Jeremy wasn't home yet). So, she started playing "chase" with him....her running back and forth between her bedroom & the front room. She'd also dive into a tent that we have in the front room, and Drisan would start chasing her one direction to the other...even crawling into the tent with her. It was very cute, and I was very happy they were happy entertaining each other. So at dinner, I said, "Andra, thank you for playing with Drisan & keeping him happy while I made dinner."
She responded, "It was nothing!"
I laughed, because I'd never heard her say that before....and we don't say that. It was funny. She has continued saying it when I tell her thank you for "helping" Daddy put up child-proofing gates, going potty on the toilet, etc.
Where do kids come up with these things?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAHA- Andra is so spohisticated for such a young age.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Kids are so cute! I love it when my girls say funny things. It makes being a parent that much more meaningful.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, the weird 'Mesa Arizona' person looking at your blog is my sister haha. I was just having her look at your traffic feed thing so she could put it on our blogs. Haha just so you know some creeps not on here looking at you guys from Mesa. Anyways, the things you write about Andra sound so much like McKinlee. That is so funny that they can come up with random things like that, it amazes me.
ReplyDelete