We hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know this is late, but oh well.
Here are a few pics from Christmas (I'll try not to put up TOO many).
We had a GREAT time at our house Christmas Day & got to hang out with Uncle Mike & Aunt Sue (and their kids & families) & our good friend, Candy. Then we set out on the crazy roads the morning of the 26th. We got to Boise (after 10 hours!), and hung out with Jeremy's fam the next morning. We ate Papa John's biscuits 'n gravy (I only eat his....they're SO good!!!), and opened presents. Then we braved a big storm, and after 7 more hours on the road, made it to Rigby.
We stayed at my parents' house, along with my sis Melanie & her fam. I think EVERYONE was sick, or got sick, at some point of the "vacation". hahahahha! Oh well...we had a great time & I still would have gone if I knew beforehand.
Here are the most of the "girl cousins" layin' down for "quiet time" after.......
playin' in the snow with my sis, Susan
the girls all got dressed-up with the stuff Grandma & Grandpa gave them
We got to see some fun relatives/friends who used to live over here. (Miss you guys!) They were havin' too much fun & didn't want to sit long enough for a good pic.
Your kids are so cute! It looks like you had a great holiday. I can't believe you guys drove in all of those storms. I'm sure we would have done it too though. It's worth it to be with family for Christmas.
ReplyDelete